Saturday, July 7, 2012

Songs from the Vault Saturday #12

Welcome to week 12 of

Songs from the Vault Saturday!


If you missed last week's song, check it out HERE


I thought last week's heat was bad,
today will be the hottest day this summer.
I don't know about you, but temps in the 100s are just plain mean.

This week's song is a one of those get you moving numbers.
Basically what I would be doing if I wasn't busy melting.
It reminds of high school and parties.
It's in my iPod.


Gonna Make You Sweat - C+C Music Factory

My observations from this video:
  • I remember when I fit into biker shorts...
  • I also remember the whole controversy over who actually sung the chorus to this song.
  • It's kinda all over the place, with the dancers and models and kids and gears. :) 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!